Back Alley Treasures



One of my favorite coffee places on Anna Maria Island is Back Alley Treasures on Bridge Street. It has a gift store, a variety of drinks, including my favorite Chai Tea Latte, and it has outdoor seating in the alley. You can't go wrong here and the owners are super friendly and helpful. I like my chai with oat milk and they always have it on hand. 


In the morning on your way to the beach, stop by for your favorite hot or cold beverage and you'll be set for the day. Don't forget to ask for your frequent flyer card to be stamped. After ten heart punches, you get a free drink. 

It's also my favorite place to pick up a gift. They have jewelry, photos, paintings, and other treasures, so be sure to look around while you're there. Enjoy!

Until next time...





Back Alley Treasures

108 Historic

Bridge St.

Bradenton Beach, FL 34217


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall on AMI

Egg Shell Casings

National Seashell Day - June 21, 2022